Podclub at the Isle of Wight Conference!



I was very lucky to attend the Isle of Wight conference, where I was asked to do a short presentation on the St Neot's Podclub. In front of about 40 delegates, I explained about the procedures to set it up, how I edited and published the podcast, and then played a short extract from Episode 6. I was very nervous to speak in front of so many people I barely knew, but I think I did a good job representing St Neot's!

Just think who might be listening to you podcasts now?

Thank you to Mr Dale for the pictures!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

St Neot's pupils, we were all very impressed by your Podclub. Congratulations!
Amanda Salt
Head of Spanish, Grosvenor Grammar

Isabelle Jones said...

Thank you for sharing your podclub experience. A brilliant idea to be replicated across the land!

Isabelle
http://isabellejones.blogspot.com